Wednesday, May 25

The final trip.

So far, the trip has been great. My family was able to come to Cyprus where we went cliff jumping, cave swimming, and boat riding. Then we left for Spain where my parents had one last day with me. It was spent trying to see as much of Barcelona as possible, which ended up being quite a lot! My parents left and my friend Mike arrived. Since then it was me, my sister, and my friend Mike. Barcelona was loud, beautiful, and fun. Once we were there for about a week Mike and I had to say goodbye to my sister as we headed south for Seville. This is where I am at as of now and have been for the last few days. However, tonight we our on another plane back to Barcelona where we will head further north to Girona. Im stoked for it, its been good times so far. My brother and two other good friends named Travis and Tony arrive in four days. It has and will continue to be a great last leg of my journey abroad as we will continue to enjoy Spain, then Italy, and then France.

-Matty J

No comments:

Post a Comment