Tuesday, March 22

springtime fun


Well tonight Im off to London, then Scotland, then Ireland... a twelve day trip, full of opportunity for inspiration.. I couldn't be more spirited!

My camera is charged, my journal is by my side, my boots are strapped, my bag is yet to be packed however.. I still haven't actually unpacked from Greece and Italy... One thing that will be different about this trip is I will be living out of a satchel as opposed to a regular full size suit case.. So Im sure I will smell nice and ripe by the end of the fun. Im thrilled for that, and thats honest. I think I will have a lot of time to read and write which I have begun to grow a love for. We will have a long nine hour bus ride from London to Scotland which will be prime for some thought time. I will let you know how it goes.. again it will be two weeks without a computer or phone, which is a delight in my opinion. I hope to meet new people and have some amazing conversations. I hope to see things that put my in awe, and I hope to hear some Irish folk music that keeps my feet tapping all the way back home.


-Happy Day To All
-Matty J

2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard from you in a while. you better still be alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was in the UK for the past 2 weeks.. i am back now and alive and well

    ReplyDelete