Monday, March 21

Its been too good

We got a lot of catching up to do.. with little time.

I will have a poorly made video of all blurry uploaded pictures up soon.. It will be missing a lot of pictures from Rome unfortunately as well because I haven't been able to upload them yet. However, I will upload my pictures soon enough.

I wanted to get something up fast because Im on the road again in less than 48 hours, off to London, Ireland and Scotland...

In short Greece and Italy was absolutely thrilling, I will share about it when I have more time on my hands..
...But in reality Im stoked to not have any time for uploading pictures and blogging.. It simply means I have met new people, seen new sights, and heard new sounds. There has been inspiration driven throughout my heart in both the way I love God and people, the way I see the world, and the way I create. I couldn't be more thankful.

-Happy Day To All
-Matty J

No comments:

Post a Comment