Monday, January 24

In the big and small

Today as I was reading in Acts it shared the story of the cripple healed through Peter by God. "With a leap he stood upright and began to walk; and he entered the temple with them, walking and leaping and praising God. And all the people saw him walking and praising God; and they were taking note of him as being the one who used to sit at the Beautiful Gate of the temple to beg alms, and they were filled with wonder and amazement at what had happened to him". Acts 3:8-10...I couldn't help but wonder what it would be like if I were to act as he did in response to the big and small things God has done in my life. What would it be like if everyone had an attitude as he did? To be thankful right now for me is easy, Im having the time of my life traveling the world. This is a big thing that God has blessed me with, but I hope to have the same attitude for the small things as well. Im sure that people would be just as filled with wonder and amazement for this response today as they were for the cripple back then..
-Matty J

1 comment: