Friday, January 28

If there was ever a time to be stoked...

Well its official! I have booked tickets to head to London for spring break. In London we plan on staying at a friends house and exploring as much as we can. Once we have spent a few days in London we will take a train to Scotland where we will again explore as much as we can. And finally we will fly over to Ireland to finish off the spring break with more exploration. I like to call us the exploration team, but some people may think thats rather tacky. However, tacky is officially "in" as far as I'm concerned and if its not then I will try my best to give it a comeback. ( I'm pretty sure I won't have to though). So to conclude, if there was ever a time to be stoked it is now, and if your not stoked then find something to be stoked about! Perhaps the fact that you have legs! Go for a run yu dumb dumb! And if you don't have legs (which Im 99.67% sure all nine of my followers do have legs) then be stoked that you have a computer to read all this nonsense. Anyway, to make a long story short, for every post that I make about trips, they shall be titled "The Exploration Team, To Infinity And Beyond". ( I promise I didn't just randomly add "to infinity and beyond" to the title at the last second because it popped in my head... but then again, I might have.)

Happy Day To All,
Matty J

No comments:

Post a Comment