Tuesday, April 26

Just a little peek
























































Here is just a tid-bit of some of the adventures I've had these past few weeks.. Its been a long journey through nine countries, Im currently in Berlin as I am uploading these pictures. Im stoked to be here, and stoked for Hungary in a couple days.. Once im a bit more settled in Cyprus I will upload more photos.. Im still bummed I don't have my video camera for all of these beautiful countries, but pictures will have to suffice.. However, when I go to Spain and when I head back to Italy and France I will have a video camera again. And you can be sure Ill be more than happy to capture the final leg of my journeys.. and ill have a sweet crew of guests with me that im incredibly stoked for! You will soon find out who those cool cats are, but until then, im taking it one day at a time, relishing every moment of it.

-Happy Day To All
-Matty J

2 comments:

  1. Matt your last 5 posts or so are soooo sick... looks like you're having a good time. always remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks man! I am having a ton of fun! I will have a few more posts from some of the other countries soon, its been a blast

    ReplyDelete