Sunday, February 20

Limassol for the weekend..

Well folks this past weekend I finally was able to head to the coast. A few of us left saturday morning and stayed until sunday afternoon. Our hotel was right on the sand and it was a very pretty area. The weather was on and off rain which was expected from the forecast, but I still had a great time! We sang karaoke on saturday night which is always a good time. I personally have become an even bigger karaoke fan since this trip and plan on making it a point to do it in every country I go to.. (most likely a far fetched goal but its better then having no goals at all).
The next day we woke up and did the 5k, it was on and off raining for most of the day but in the morning it was absolutely pouring! I loved it though, its my favorite weather to run in and it made for a better experience! I also had a funny bathroom experience too, which is pretty typical for all runners. Lets just say whenever your a runner you have to be resourceful...I won the race too so that was fun. All in all it was a great day! We ended with a good lunch and a nice nap on the ride home! I took some video too which will be fun for me to do something with..

-Happy Day To All
-Matty J

No comments:

Post a Comment